If you have photos in your Google Photos account, you can now import them into WordPress. This article explains how to connect Google Photos to your WordPress.com account.
- Log into your Google account.
- Visit https://photos.google.com.
- On the left, click the 'Photos' option. Any photos you've imported will show. These photos can be imported into your WordPress.com account.
- Log into your WordPress.com account.
- On the top left click 'My Sites' 'and select your website.
If you don't have any sites, click the + icon to add it. You then need to log into that site and connect it to WordPress.com by activating Jetpack.
- In the left panel under the 'Configure' section, click 'Sharing'.
- In the center pane you will see 'Photos from Google'. Click the Connect button.
- A popup displays where you can select your Google account.
- Another popup asks for your permission to share your Google Photos with WordPress.com. Click Allow.
- A green success message shows in your WordPress.com account notifying you that your Google Photos are connected.
- In the left pane of your WordPress.com account, click 'Media'. From the dropdown in the center pane, choose 'Photos from Your Google library'.
- You can now see your Google library photos.
- Click the images you want to add to WordPress, then click Copy to media library. It could takes a few minutes to load depending on the amount and size of your images.
- If you now log into your WordPress site, you'll see this image in your Media library.