If your billing details or contact information change, you must update your information in your panel so you do not miss any important notices. The panel also shows who is designated as the owner of the account and who is authorized to contact DreamHost support for account specific issues.
Making billing and contact changes
To modify your billing and contact details:
- Log in to your DreamHost panel directly in your DreamHost panel at https://panel.dreamhost.com.
- Navigate to the (Panel > 'HOME' > 'Dashboard') page.
- Click the 'Profile Information' link under your Username on the upper right.
- Your primary contact details designate the owner of the account, and who is automatically contacted with reminder emails as well as account-specific notification emails.
- Click the ‘Make Changes’ link noted above.
- You can then input your new contact or ownership details for the account.
Changing your primary email address will change which email address can be used to log in to the DreamHost panel. Before changing your primary email address, make absolutely sure that the email address is entered accurately to prevent panel login issues.
- The second portion of the page will allow you to add extra additional email addresses to receive account-related messages. This is useful if you need payment reminders sent to a specific person. Please note that only the primary email address will be able to sign in to the DreamHost panel.
- You can also unsubscribe from any optional DreamHost emails on this page.