If you no longer wish to run your WordPress site on the DreamPress platform, you can downgrade your WordPress site to a regular hosting plan such as Shared, VPS, or Dedicated hosting.
It's currently only possible to downgrade to a Shared hosting plan in the panel.
If you wish to migrate to a VPS or Dedicated plan, please contact support.
- Navigate to Managed WordPress.
- Click the Manage button.
- Click the Edit/Remove Plan button.
- On the bottom right, click the 'Migrate off DreamPress' link.
- In the pop-up that displays, select which server you'd like to migrate to.
- Click the Migrate off DreamPress button.
You must have an active hosting plan in order to downgrade your DreamPress install.
Do I need to remove any other files or plugins?
When you downgrade from DreamPress, any DreamPress specific code (such as Proxy Cache Purge and OPcache plugins) is removed from your WordPress site.