If you no longer wish to run your WordPress site on the DreamPress platform, you can downgrade your WordPress site to a regular hosting plan such as Shared, VPS, or Dedicated hosting.
- Navigate to (Panel > ‘DreamPress’ > ‘Dashboard’).
- Click the Manage button.
- Click the 'Change plan' link.
- On the bottom right, click the 'Migrate off DreamPress' link.
- In the pop-up that displays, select which server you'd like to migrate to.
- Click the Migrate off DreamPress button.
You must have an active hosting plan in order to downgrade your DreamPress install.
Do I need to remove any other files or plugins?
When you downgrade from DreamPress, any DreamPress specific code (such as Varnish and OPcache plugins) is removed from your WordPress site.