If you no longer wish to run your WordPress site on the DreamPress platform, you can downgrade your WordPress site to a regular hosting plan such as Shared, VPS, or Dedicated Hosting.
Before proceeding, make sure you have already purchased a Shared, VPS, or Dedicated Hosting plan.
- Navigate to the Manage Websites page.
- Click the Manage button to open the Domain Settings page, which allows you to adjust various settings for your site.
- Select the Hosting tab at the top.
- Your DreamPress plan displays.
- Click the Change Plan button.
- The DreamPress plans page opens.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the Migrate off DreamPress button.
- A popup displays.
- Select your Shared, VPS, or Dedicated Hosting plan from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Migrate off DreamPress button.
Do I need to remove any other files or plugins?
When you downgrade from DreamPress, any DreamPress specific code (such as the Nginx Helper Plugin) is removed from your WordPress site.