You can use the 'Contact With Details' 'Web Section' to create a contact form within Remixer.
Setting up a contact form
- Open Remixer and select the 'Contact With Details' 'Web Section'.
- Edit the web form with the included details.
- After you complete your text edits on the contact form, click the gear icon in the top right corner of the 'Web Section'.
- An options menu appears at the bottom of the 'Web Section', where you can enter a preferred email address to receive any contact form submissions from your site visitors:
- After you finish assigning the email, return to the 'Contact With Details' 'Web Section'.
- Save the settings, and then click the Publish button in the top right corner to make it live.
Verifying the contact form
Remixer has partnered with Formspree to provide spam filtering for your contact form submissions. In order for it to work, you must verify the information after you publish the contact form in Remixer.
- Open your published page in Remixer and create a test message on your form.
- A notice appears indicating that a verification email is sent to the assigned email address:
- Open your email inbox.
- Click the 'Confirm Form' link within the Formspree verification email to activate your contact form. If you cannot find the verification email, check your email spam folder.