Remixer does not currently support the following features:
- Account Privileges (Sub-users will be unable to edit or publish Remixer projects. Remixer only works from the main DreamHost account holder login)
- Drag and Drop editing (Remixer is more of a click-to-edit experience)
- Adding text or images in any location (Each 'Web Section' has a pre-designed format where images can be added)
- Resizing 'Web Sections' or text/image/video content within a 'Web Section'
- Custom favicons (those little icons that appear in browser tabs)
- Hyperlinks that open in a new tab
- E-commerce (SSL certificates are not currently supported. You can hyperlink your products for sale to third party hosted vendors (example: Amazon, iTunes, Etsy, Ebay, etc)
- PDF/Doc file uploads. You can host those at DropBox or Google Drive and add a hyperlink on your Remixer page
- Editing Remixer code (no code snippets/inserts or editing of existing Remixer code)
- Image compression (It's best practice to keep your image file sizes optimized prior to uploading, for faster page loading)
- Password protected pages
- Custom 404 (Page not found) pages
- Calendar or scheduler program
- Video or audio auto-play upon page visit
- dreamhosters.com subdomains are not eligible for use with Remixer
Please share any feedback or feature suggestions you may have with the Remixer team at [email protected].
More features are set to be explored and developed in 2018.