You can create a hyperlink to link your text to another URL.
- Highlight the text you want to link. An edit toolbar appears
- Click the link icon. The editing toolbar opens further with additional options.
- Four tabs display that give you different options on how to create the link:
- URL — Enter a URL to link to another website.
- Anchor — Select from the dropdown to create a link within the current page.
- Page — Select from the dropdown to link to another one of your site's Remixer pages. This assumes you've created a multi-page Remixer site.
- Email — Enter an email to link to.
- When finished, click the Save button.
Changing the color of a link
You can also adjust the color of link. View the following article for instructions.