You can edit and style text on your page however you like. The built-in editor allows you to do several things such as:
- align text
- choose font
- change size
- link text
- add lists
You can only edit/add text within a predefined text field section of a Chord. It's not possible to add text outside of a Chord.
How to edit text
- Make sure on the theme's edit page.
- Locate the text to update.
- Click on the text. The text is highlighted and the editing toolbar appears.
- Edit (or delete) the text as needed.
- When finished editing, click outside the section to auto-save.
Linking text (hyperlink)
You can create a hyperlink to link your text to another URL. Highlight the text you want to link. An edit toolbar appears
Click the link icon. Below you can enter the destination of the link.