When you are editing a page, you can edit and style text however you like. The built-in editor allows you to do several things such as:
- align text
- choose font
- change size
- link text
- add lists
You can only edit/add text within a predefined text field section of a 'Web Section'. It's not possible to add text outside of a 'Web Section' or remove a text box from a 'Web Section'.
How to edit text
- Make sure on the theme's edit page.
- Locate the text to update.
- Click on the text. The text is highlighted and the editing toolbar appears.
- Edit (or delete) the text as needed. For example, you can change the font size, font style, alignment, or color.
- When finished editing, click outside the section to auto-save.
Linking text (hyperlink)
View the following article for instructions on how to link text.