You can upload audio to your page as long as you've first added a 'Web Section' that supports audio. View the following article for instructions on how to add a section that supports audio:
Upload audio into Remixer
Remixer allows you to upload video from SoundCloud. Once uploaded, you can add them to your site. To upload:
- Click the 'Media' button on the top right.
- Click the 'Audio' link to view your options to upload.
- Click on any option and upload your images.
- Edit your Remixer page.
- Add a 'Web Section' to the page that supports audio.
- Click the sample audio to edit:
- A audio toolbar appears below.
- You can import audio from SoundCloud from here (may be subject to copyright).