You can upload video to your page as long as you've first added a 'Web Section' that supports video. View the following article for instructions on how to add a section that supports video:
Upload video into Remixer
Any video you wish to add to Remixer must first be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo. You can then use the built-in 'Web Section' to add it to your Remixer page. It's currently not possible to upload a video directly from your computer.
- Click the 'Media' button on the top right.
- Click the Video link to view your options to upload.
- Click on any option and upload your images.
- Edit your Remixer page.
- Make sure you've added a 'Web Section' to the page that supports video.
- Click the sample video edit:
- A video toolbar appears.
- You can upload a video you've previously saved on the 'Media' page, search Youtube, or search Vimeo (may be subject to copyright).