There are two ways to reset your password:
- In the DreamHost panel
- In the DreamCompute panel
Changing your password in the DreamCompute panel
This option allows you to create your own password.
- Navigate to the (Panel > 'Cloud Services' > 'DreamCompute') page.
- Click the 'View Dashboard' button.
- On the top right, click your username.
- From the dropdown select 'Settings'.
- In the left menu under 'Settings', choose 'Change Password'.
- When finished entering the new password, click the 'Change' button on the bottom right.
- Please note that it may take a few minutes for the change to take affect.
Let the panel create a password for you
This option creates a random password for you.