This article applies to both Shared Starter and Shared Unlimited plans.
You are able to switch your payment plan in your panel which controls how often you are billed for a Shared Hosting plan. This article reviews each step you must take to adjust your billing options. For further information on the various hosting plans DreamHost offers, please review the Hosting article.
How can I change my hosting plan’s billing setting?
- Navigate to the Manage Account page.
- Scroll down to the Active Plans section, which lists your current hosting plans on the account.
- Click the Manage button to the right of your current plan.
- A new page appears which allows you to select a different billing option.
- Select the plan you want to switch to.
- Click the Save Changes button to confirm the changes.
The new billing details are automatically updated in the system for you.
Are refunds available when canceling a plan?
View the following article to view DreamHost's refund policies.