You are able to switch your payment plan in your panel which controls how often you are billed for a shared hosting plan. This article reviews each step you must take to adjust your billing options.
For further information on the various hosting plans DreamHost offers, please review the Hosting article.
How can I change my hosting plan’s billing setting?
- Navigate to the Manage Account page.
- Scroll down to the Service Plans section, which lists your current hosting plans on the account.
- Click the ‘edit’ link to the right of your current payment option under the column titled ‘Billing’.
- A dropdown menu appears which allows you to select a different billing option.
- Select a new billing option.
- A pop-up window asks you to confirm the change and review your new billing terms.
- Click the Ok button to confirm the changes.
The new billing details are automatically updated in the system for you.