By default, One-Click installations are set to upgrade WordPress automatically with each major update. You will receive an email notification once an upgrade has been completed.
DreamHost strongly recommends that you always keep the automatic upgrade option enabled, as this will insure that your WordPress installation is kept up-to-date with the latest security settings.
To change the default upgrade action for your domain, follow these instructions:
- Go to (Panel > ‘Goodies’ > ‘One-Click Installs’) in the panel.
- The One-Click Installs page opens.
- Click the Manage Installed Applications button to view your One-Click applications.
- A page appears that lists your domains with installed applications:
- Beneath the Upgrade Action column, click on the edit link.
- You’ll see the following options:
- Make a selection from the following choices:
- No action: No One-Click upgrades will be performed by DreamHost for this domain.
- Notify me: Only alerts you via email once a major revision update is available. No update is performed.
- Upgrade automatically: Upgrades the site and emails you automatically.
- Upgrade without notification: Upgrades the site but doesn’t email you.