DreamHost support is able to create a CSR for you using the current private key that you have in the control panel for your Secure Hosting configuration.
Requesting a CSR
To contact support, navigate to the Contact Support page. When submitting the support request make sure to clearly state that you need a CSR created for your domain.
Support will need the following information to process your request:
- Country Name (2 letter code):
- State or Province Name (full name – no abbreviations!):
- Locality Name (e.g., city):
- Organization Name (e.g., company name):
- Organizational Unit Name (e.g., company section name):
- Common Name (e.g., SECURE DOMAIN NAME – do not include http://, https://, or www before the domain name. For example, just type: example.com):
- Email Address:
Support will email you instructions on how to download the new CSR file. You can then use this new CSR to order/renew a signed SSL certificate with another Certificate Authority.