You can view any of your complete past invoices in your panel at View Invoices.
This billing page has two portions:
- The first portion allows you to download a PDF of your complete or past invoices
- The second portion allows you to view any of your invoices right in the panel.
Viewing the invoice online
Visit the View Invoices page to view them within your panel.
- End Date
- Choose the end date of the invoice that you want to view in your panel. You can also view your current open invoice on this page, by selecting Current from the dropdown menu. If you choose ‘Current’ please note that the open invoice is subject to change through its end date as items can be added to the invoice until the invoice is closed at the end of the billing period.
- Number of Months
- Choose the number of months that you want to be displayed in the panel. This is a good option if you want to view several months of charges and payments all on the same page.
Click the Display Invoice button and your panel will display the invoice report based on the choices above.
The sections of your displayed invoice are detailed below:
The top section of the invoice
- your invoice number
- the statement period of the invoice
- the total amount due
- your DreamHost account username
- your account details
- DreamHost’s billing address (if you choose to mail in any payments)
The middle section of the invoice
- Previous Balance
- The previous balance from the last invoice that has not yet been paid.
- New Charges
- New charges that have been added to your current invoice.
- New Payments
- Payments that you have made to this DreamHost account on the current invoice.
- Payment Made On
- The date you made your last payment.
- Balance Due
- How much owed in total. This includes the current due balance on the invoice as well as any past balances from previous invoices that have not been paid.
Under the section titled Charges made to this account you’ll see a detailed list of all charges added to your account on your current invoice. This section shows all payments that have been made during this current billing period.