CloudBerry Backup is a Windows program that automates encrypted and compressed data cloud backup.
This guide describes how to configure CloudBerry with DreamObjects.
This tutorial references the Windows Server version of the program, but the basic steps carry over to other versions.
CloudBerry is now called MSP360, but the directions below still apply to the backup software.
Setting up CloudBerry Backup with DreamObjects
- Launch CloudBerry.
- Select the Backup Plans tab, then choose the Files option.
- Select the Local or Cloud Backup option and click the Next button.
- Click 'Add new Storage Account'.
- Select 'DreamObjects' from the list of 'Other Providers'.
- Enter the following DreamObjects credentials which can be found on the DreamObjects page:
- Display Name – A unique name you wish to display
- Access Key – Use the Access Key found under the username on the DreamObjects page for the specific bucket name
- Secret Key – Use the Secret Key found to the left of the Access Key on the DreamObjects page (also known as the password)
- Service Point – Use objects-us-east-1.dream.io
After entering the required information, users are able to both access existing buckets and create new ones.
- The new DreamObjects account now appears on the ‘Select Backup Storage’ window:
- You can also enable encryption if you want.
- You can skip this step if you want by clicking the Next button.
- Include your email address in the email field
- A confirmation page appears:
- You can ‘Run backup now’ by checking the box, or you can click the Finish button to run it at a later time.