In the DreamHost panel, you can make changes to your DreamPress plan to take advantage of additional features.
This article describes how to adjust the type of DreamPress plan you're currently running. If you wish to instead cancel DreamPress and move your site to another hosting plan, please visit the following article for more information:
You must have an active hosting plan in order to downgrade and move your DreamPress install.
- Navigate to (Panel > ‘DreamPress’ > ‘Dashboard’).
- Click the 'Manage' button.
- The 'Manage DreamPress' page opens:
If you are on the 'Advanced' plan and have multiple DreamPress installs, and would like to change your plan to 'Basic' or 'Plus', you must first delete all but one DreamPress installation.
- Click the 'Change plan' link.
- The 'Change your plan' page opens:
- On the 'Change your plan' page, make the following selections:
- Select an annual or monthly term
- Choose a DreamPress plan (Basic, Plus, or Advanced)
- Pick a storage option (30GB/50GB/80GB per site)
- Migrate off DreamPress
- Delete DreamPress (see the following section for details)
- Review the details for your new plan, and then click the Change plan button to save the changes.
To delete DreamPress, click the 'Delete site' button on the lower right, under 'Other options'.
If you choose to delete DreamPress, the site is NOT moved to another hosting plan. It is removed from your panel and all files are deleted along with the database.
If you have an old DreamPress plan, a red Delete DreamPress button appears instead. Click the button to delete your DreamPress website.