You can confirm exactly what is hitting your site in your access.log file.
- This can be found in your SFTP account.
- Your user must also be a Shell user to view these logs.
To view your access.log file:
- Review the Enabling Shell Access article to confirm your user is a Shell user.
- Log into your account using the instructions from the FTP article. Once logged in you’ll already be in your /home/username directory.
- Navigate to the following folder in your FTP client:
[server]$ cd ~/logs
- In that /http directory, you’ll find your access.log as well as other log files.
- Download or edit that file to view the contents.
- You can also access the file via SSH.
- Make sure your user is a Shell user first by visiting the Enabling Shell Access article.