If you have already upgraded your site via the dashboard or some other method, the version listed in your web panel may be incorrect.
To fix the mismatch, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the (Panel > 'Domains' > 'One-Click Installs') page.
- Click the Manage Installed Applications button.
- Click the Sync version button to the far right of your domain.
- When you click the Sync version button, the following confirmation screen appears:
- Click the OK button.
- You will receive an email once the process is complete.
- If there is an error with the version sync process or it states that your WordPress installation is a different version than what you believe you have installed, contact support as there may be an issue with your WordPress One-Click configuration.