Go to https://www.google.com/work/apps/business/ and then click the Get Started button.
If you are in Vietnam, you can get support from the Viet Nis Reseller of Google Apps at http://googleapps.vietnis.com/.
I lost the password for my Google Apps administrator account. How can I retrieve it?
Google has multiple ways to help – take a look at their answer at https://support.google.com/a/answer/33561.
Remember, DreamHost has no access to your Google Apps account and cannot help with this. It can only be done directly through Google.
How do I access my mail with my regular email client now?
Gmail still allows you to use your favorite email client. Follow these steps to set up your email client:
- Adjust your Gmail account settings to enable POP3 or IMAP.
- For more information, see Google’s answer here at https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/1668960.
- Enter either of the following:
What happened to all my email messages?
If you find you are missing email messages, you can access the old addresses at DreamHost by using the DreamHost email subdomain domain to connect to your old mail server.
View the following article for further instructions:
You can then backup those emails to your computer and upload to Gmail using the instructions from the following article:
Alternatively, Google has many tools that you can use to import old emails (from backups or mail programs on your computer).
- Gmail's Mail Fetcher: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/21289
- Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook: https://support.google.com/a/users/topic/28813
- Google Email Uploader for Mac: http://code.google.com/p/google-email-uploader-mac/
You can also check with Google’s support list of current email migration options for all the details, links, and for further information or support from Google:
How do I fix my custom URL that stopped working?
Follow the steps below if your custom URL (i.e., sub4.mail.dreamhost.com) worked before and you haven't changed any DNS settings, but it now displays a 404 error.
- Make sure you set up your custom URL correctly by reviewing Google’s support documentation:
- Make sure your CNAME record is set up correctly using Google’s support documentation: