OPcache is a caching engine built into PHP. When enabled, it dramatically increases the performance of websites that utilize PHP. OPcache is enabled by default on all DreamHost servers.
How to disable OPcache?
- Navigate to the Manage Domains page.
- Locate the domain on your VPS that you wish to disable OPcache on.
- To the right of this domain, click the 'Edit' link under the Web Hosting column.
- On the domain's settings page, look under the section titled Web Options.
- UN-check the box next to 'PHP OpCache Support'.
- Click the Change settings button to save.