There are a variety of ways you can check to see if Cloudflare is working on a website.
Since Cloudflare inserts header information into requests, you’ll need a way to check these headers to see if Cloudflare is enabled and working on your website.
When looking at these headers, you’re looking for the following specific Cloudflare header:
- Cloudflare overview
- Cloudflare FAQs
- How to enable Cloudflare on your domain
- How to clear or temporarily suspend your Cloudflare cache
- How to make changes to Cloudflare domains, subdomains, and nameservers
- Cloudflare with SSL FAQs
- Cloudflare subscriptions
- Cloudflare technologies available in the panel
- Managing additional Cloudflare settings in your cloudflare.com account