This article covers the process of installing an application using the One-Click Installer in the panel.
To install a One-Click, your domain must first be 'Fully Hosted'.
Installing an application
To install an application from the One-Click Installs page:
- Navigate to the (Panel > ‘Goodies’ > ‘One-Click Installs’) page.
- The One-Click Installs page opens showing you a catalog of available applications:
- Click the icon for the application you would like to learn more about or install.
- The application window opens:
- The Application window displays details on the application such as current version and ratings.
- When you are ready to proceed with the install, select your desired domain from the ‘Install to’ dropdown menu.
- You also have the option to install the Application to a subdirectory or folder as shown in the following:
- You have the option to use an existing database for this application or have the panel create a new one for you.
- Click the Install it for me now! button to proceed with the installation.
- Once you’ve clicked the Install button, the Success! notice appears:
After you've installed WordPress in the panel
After about 10 minutes, visit your site at example.com/wp-admin/install.php. You can then proceed with installing your site.
Once installed, you can log in at example.com/wp-login.php.