Weebly is a web-hosting service featuring a drag-and-drop website builder.
You can read more about it at Weebly.com.
Pointing your domain to Weebly
If your domain is registered at DreamHost, you can point it to Weebly using A records:
- Make sure your domain is set to DNS only. Visit the following articles for further details:
- Once it's set to DNS only, add Weebly's DNS records. You'll need to add two A records. The following article explains how to add these records:
- Add the A record with a blank hostname.
- Add the same A record with the 'www' hostname.
Once those records are saved, it may take 6 hrs or more to update online. You can check the status of your DNS changes using either of the following links:
- whatsmydns.net — A popular site that checks DNS records around the world.
- Viewing your DreamHost DNS records — Use DreamHost's DNS propagation checker in the panel.
Once the DNS has updated, your site is ready to be hosted at Weebly.