The Manage Account page provides you with a complete overview of your panel, including:
- Account # and name
- Current amount due
- Current Promotions
- Service Plans
- Domains Registered
Under the section Other Active Services, click the View Services button to view the following.
- Domains Hosted
You can close your account from this page.
The Manage Payments page allows you to make a payment.
You can also add or change the details of your payment method by using the following:
- Setup AutoPay (credit/debit card or PayPal)
- Billing Details (includes amount due)
- Other payment options
View the following article for further details:
On the View Invoices page, you can print or view invoices. You can also view the complete record of charges and credits posted to your account.
View the following article for details:
The Privacy Settings page opens your privacy portal, where you can adjust which emails subscriptions you wish to receive, click to view privacy statements, and view a list of third parties where data is shared.
On the Security page, there are 5 Sections:
- Change Password – Where you can change your panel.dreamhost.com password
- Multifactor Authentication – Provides additional security to your panel login
- Change Secret Question & Answer – These Q&As are used to retrieve your password
- IP locking – Use to allow only certain IPs to view your site
- Active sessions – Lists details of what IP addresses accessed your panel and at what time.
View the following links for details: