If you find any instructions in this article do not function as intended, it's possible it may be out of date. When in doubt, please contact support for further assistance.
Below are some applications users have written that use the DreamHost API.
- http://www.webdigi.co.uk/blog/apps/dreamhost-controller-using-api/ — Fully featured cross platform - open source, Adobe AIR
- http://sanjin.kreativni.hr/DreamHost/ — Mac Dashboard Widget
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/dreamhostadmin/ — Windows desktop application for remote account management
Linux command line
- http://blog.jerodsanto.net/2009/04/so-dreamy/ — Ruby-based command line interface
- http://deekoo.net/technocracy/lsdh/ — Interactive command line interface
- http://github.com/helderco/Dreamhost-Full-Auto-Backup/ — Script that backs up all your MySQL databases and Shell users into your backup account
Announcement List management
- http://www.domador.net/dalmatian/ — Windows application for managing Announcement Lists
- http://terrywysocki.com/ckeditor_announcementlist_api.php — Web based WYSIGYG editor via API for Announcement List posts
- http://dreampylib.laurenssimonis.com/ — DreamPyLib, a future-proof Python library for the API
- http://blog.jerodsanto.net/2009/04/so-dreamy/ — "dreamy" Ruby gem
- WWW::DreamHost::API — Perl interface to the API
- Another PHP Class — Another PHP class
- Fog — Supports DreamHost DNS API as of Mon Jan 28, 2013. See the examples.
- https://github.com/gsiametis/dreampy_dns/ — Another Python dynamic DNS script with IPv6 support
- http://software.clempaul.me.uk/apps/dreamhostdns/ — Windows manager for DNS records
- https://github.com/clempaul/dreamhost-dynamic-dns — Dynamic DNS bash script
- https://github.com/Erutan409/dreamhost-api-powershell — PowerShell Cmdlet Functionality