This API command will be removed and no longer function on November 2, 2021.
Any change to your account that requires some time to set, runs as a service. The services API allows you to check on the status of those services. When an API command needs to run a service, it returns a unique token to identify the service.
The following commands return a "token" on success, which can be used to check on the status:
Use this command to get a status report on the job being scheduled. If the token is for a service that completed more than several days ago, it may return the error 'too_old'.
- scheduled is the time this command was added to the service queue.
- executed is the time this command started running.
- finished is the time this command finished.
- status may be:
- "waiting": this command is scheduled to run, and is currently waiting its turn to run.
- "running": this command is currently being executed.
- "success": this command completed successfully.
- "failure": this command completed unsuccessfully.
Launches the Flash Video converter on a video specified by a URL.
url (full URL of a video or directory to convert)
dim (size of video in "400x300" format)
Returns a service queue token, usable with services-progress.