This article explains how to view the current DreamPress plan you're using.
Viewing your plan
Once you have at least one domain on DreamPress, navigate to the Managed WordPress page.
Click the Manage button. A panel displays showing you an overview of your DreamPress service. Below is a description of each field:
- Manage WordPress — Click this to log directly into your DreamPress site.
- Jetpack Professional — Shows if you have enabled Jetpack Professional for your DreamPress site.
- Plan — Displays if you're on a yearly or monthly plan and its renew date.
- Storage Used — Displays how much of your current storage plan you're using. You can also click 'Resize storage' to change the amount of storage your plan uses.
Bottom section (Details tab)
- Manage Files — Click the 'Show Credentials' toggle to view your user's FTP/SSH login credentials. You can then use an FTP or SSH client to log into your server.
- Manage Database — Click the 'Show Credentials' toggle to view your website's database login credentials. You can then use phpMyAdmin to log into your database.
Bottom section (Domain tab)
When you click the Domain tab, you are given the option to change your DreamPress domain name. To the right is also the option to import an existing WordPress site.