The Bulk-Edit feature in the panel allows you to create multiple forward addresses at once. This saves you time as you do not need to create each forward address individually.
Adding addresses in bulk
- Navigate to the Manage Email page.
- At the top is a list of your domains. Click the domain you wish to create forwards on.
- Click the Show Selected Domains button to view all email addresses already created on the domain.
- Click the Bulk-Edit Forwarding-Only Addresses button.
- In the text box, enter a forward address followed by the address it forwards to. Use a space to separate the two addresses.
- Repeat for every forward you'd like to create. You can create up to 10 forwards per email address.
- When finished, click the Save Changes button.
- Back on the Manage Email page you can see your new forward addresses.