The Bulk-Edit feature in the panel allows you to create multiple forward addresses at once. This saves you time as you do not need to create each forward address individually.
- Navigate to the (Panel > 'Mail' > 'Manage Email') page.
- At the top is a list of your domains. Click the domain you wish to create forwards on.
- Click the Show Selected Domains button to view all email addresses already created on the domain.
- Click the Bulk-Edit Forwarding-Only Addresses button.
- In the text box, enter a forward address followed by the address it forwards to.
- Repeat for every forward you'd like to create.
- When finished, click the Save Changes button.
- Back on the 'Manage Email' page you can see your new forward addresses.