A Shared Starter hosting plan is a great entry-level hosting plan for new websites. However, over time your site will grow and need more resources. This article explains how to upgrade from a Shared Starter plan to an Unlimited Shared hosting plan.
Upgrading to Unlimited Hosting
- Navigate to the Manage Account page.
- Your Shared Starter plan appears
- The new plan will inherit the payment schedule of your current Shared Starter plan. You should now choose if you want to pay for the new plan on a Monthly or Annual schedule. The image above shows that Monthly is already chosen for the Shared Starter plan. If you want the new plan to be Yearly, click the BILLING column and choose the new schedule. link under the
- Click the link titled .
- A pop-up appears informing you of the new charges that will apply for the new plan. Click Ok to accept.
- Your new plan is created and your panel changes from Shared Starter to Shared Unlimited.