A Shared Starter hosting plan is a great entry-level hosting plan for new websites. However, over time your site will grow and need more resources. This article explains how to upgrade from a Shared Starter plan to an Unlimited Shared Hosting plan.
Upgrading to Unlimited Hosting
- Navigate to the Manage Account page.
- Your Shared Starter plan appears
- Click the Manage button.
- Click the View Plans button.
- Select the Shared Unlimited plan term you want to upgrade to. The image above shows that Monthly is already chosen for the Shared Starter plan.
- Click the Change Plan button to complete the upgrade from Shared Starter to Shared Unlimited.