This article explains how to manage your DreamPress website settings in the DreamHost panel. This is where you can manage the website's general settings, files, database, plan, staging website, or change the domain name.
Accessing the DreamPress settings page
- Navigate to the Manage Websites page.
- Click the Manage button to open the Domain Settings page, which allows you to adjust various settings for your site.
- Click the Website, Hosting, or Staging tabs at the top of the Managed Websites page to manage your DreamPress site.
Managing your DreamPress settings
The following three tabs located at the top of the Managed Websites page allow you to make adjustments to your DreamPress site and plan.
The Website tab displays a general overview of your website settings. Here you can:
- Manage website and database files
- Manage WordPress settings
- View/Change the PHP version
- Change your domain name
- Security features
The Hosting tab displays your current DreamPress plan.
Click the Change Plan button to view other DreamPress plans and features available for your website.
The Staging tab allows you to create a staging website. This is a way to safely test changes on your DreamPress site before publishing it live. View the following article for more information about staging:
The DNS tab lets you view and customize your website's DNS records. View the following article to learn more about adjusting DNS records: