Google changed the name of its G Suite product to Google Workspace. See the following article for more information:
This article describes the different options for resetting Google Workspace user password.
It's highly recommended that you add a recovery email address and phone number to your user. You can use this information to assist you in logging into your account should you ever lose your password.
Reset a user's password in the panel
If you still know your user password and are able to log into your Google console, you can reset it from there. If you're the admin, you can reset other users from here as well.
- Navigate to the Users page in your Google admin console.
- Click your user from the list.
- In the left menu, select 'RESET PASSWORD'.
- Enter your new password in the prompt.
- Click 'RESET' to save your changes.
Reset your Google Workspace administrator password if you've forgotten it
- Open the sign in/recovery page and enter the username you use to sign in to your administrator account.
- If you have entered an incorrect password, a message displays notifying you that you must add a CNAME DNS record to verify who you are.
This CNAME record must be added at the company where your nameservers are currently pointed. You can check where that is on this site.
The example below shows how to add it to your DreamHost panel.
- Log into your DreamHost panel at https://panel.dreamhost.com.
- Navigate to the Websites page.
- Click the Manage Websites page. See the Adding DNS article for more information. tab on the
- Add the CNAME record as indicated in the 'Account recovery' shown above. See the Adding custom DNS records article for more information.
- Click Add Record to save.
Wait at least 15 minutes for this record to update in the DreamHost system. If you attempt to verify the CNAME record too soon, Google will give you another CNAME record to verify which restarts this process.
- Click the Next button to proceed to the next prompt. Here you can enter your new password.
If you're having difficulties resetting your administrator password, please contact support.