This article assumes you have already created a Cloudflare account and pointed your domain's nameservers to Cloudflare as explained in the following article:
Once your nameservers have updated online, all of your DNS records will be controlled at Cloudflare. If you need to make any adjustments to your domain's DNS, you must log into the Cloudflare panel.
Updating DNS records
- Log into your account at Cloudflare.
- Click your domain name from the list of domains.
- In the left menu, click the DNS tab.
- A list of DNS records for your domain display.
- Search for the DNS record you want to update.
- Under the Actions column click the link for this DNS record.
- The DNS record opens.
- Edit the values as needed. Click the Save button when finished.
After the record is updated, it will then take several hours to update online. View the following article for further information: