There are several ways to create a key pair to use with your DreamCompute instance. The easiest way is to have the DreamCompute dashboard generate one for you.
Creating the key pair
- Navigate to the DreamCompute page.
- Click the View Dashboard button.
- On the left, click Compute.
- From the dropdown click Key Pairs.
- On the top right click the Create Key Pair button.
- Give the key a name, and click Create Key Pair.
- Your browser will start downloading the private key. By default it will have the same name you entered in the Key Pair Name field and have a .pem file extension, but you can rename the file to whatever you want.