There are several ways to create a key pair to use with your DreamCompute instance. The easiest way is to have the DreamCompute dashboard generate one for you.
Creating the key pair
- Navigate to the DreamCompute page.
- Click the 'View Dashboard' button.
- On the left, click 'Compute'.
- From the dropdown click 'Key Pairs'.
- On the top right click the 'Create Key Pair' button.
- Give the key a name, and click 'Create Key Pair'.
- Your browser will start downloading the private key. By default it will have the same name you entered in the 'Key Pair Name' field and have a .pem file extension, but you can rename the file to whatever you want.