- Find the public key file and open it to copy its contents.
- Navigate to the (Panel > 'Cloud Services' > 'DreamCompute') page.
- Click the 'View Dashboard' button.
- On the left, click 'Compute'.
- From the dropdown click 'Access & Security'.
- Click the 'Key Pairs' tab.
- To the right, click the 'Import Key Pair' button.
- Give it a name and paste in the contents of your public key.
- Click the 'Import Key Pair' button to save it.
- You can now see it in the dashboard.
Adding the Key pair to an instance
Now that the Key pair exists, you can assign it to a new instance while you're creating it. View the following article for details: