In the DreamHost panel, you can make changes to your DreamPress plan to take advantage of additional features.
This article describes how to adjust the type of DreamPress plan you're currently running. If you wish to instead cancel DreamPress and move your site to another hosting plan, please visit the following article for more information:
You must have an active hosting plan in order to downgrade and move your DreamPress install.
- Navigate to (Panel > 'WordPress' > 'DreamPress').
- Click the 'Manage' button.
- The 'Manage DreamPress' page opens:
If you are on the 'Advanced' plan and have multiple DreamPress installs, and would like to change your plan to 'Basic' or 'Plus', you must first delete all but one DreamPress installation.
- Click the Change plan button.
- The 'Change your plan' page opens:
- On the 'Change your plan' page, make the following selections:
- Select an annual or monthly term
- Choose a DreamPress plan (Basic, Advanced, Plus, or Pro)
- To the right, review the details for your new plan, then click the Change plan button to save the changes.