In the DreamHost panel, you can upgrade your DreamPress plan to take advantage of additional features, or downgrade to a different plan.
- Navigate to (Panel > ‘DreamPress’ > ‘Dashboard’).
- Click the 'Manage' button.
If you are on the 'Advanced' plan and have multiple DreamPress installs, and would like to downgrade your plan to 'Basic' or 'Plus', you must first delete all but one DreamPress installation.
- Click the 'Change plan' link.
- On this page you can:
- Migrate to different DreamPress plan, or
- Delete DreamPress (see section below for details).
You must have an active hosting plan in order to downgrade your DreamPress install.
To delete DreamPress, click the 'Delete site' button to the right.
If you choose to delete DreamPress, the site is NOT moved to another hosting plan. It is removed from your panel.