To downgrade or delete DreamPress:
- Navigate to (Panel > ‘Domains’ > ‘DreamPress’).
- Click the 'Change Plan' link.
- The Mange DreamPress page opens:
- Make a selection (downgrade or delete):
- Migrate to One-Click WordPress (follow the on screen instructions), or
- Delete DreamPress.
You must have an active hosting plan in order to downgrade your DreamPress install.
Do I need to remove any other files or plugins?
Be sure to remove the object-cache.php file and Varnish plugin after you have completed the downgrade. If left installed, it may cause site slowness in rare cases.
You can also disable and remove the Varnish HTTP Purge plugin. In most cases, leaving them will cause no harm to your site, but as you don’t need them, they can be safely removed.