Adding a MySQL VPS
- Navigate to the VPS page.
- Click the Start My Free Trial button.
- Once added, it may take a few hours to provision the new server.
- When you sign up for a MySQL VPS, all your databases are moved to it at midnight Pacific time. (The panel shows it as a merge.)
- No SSH access is available.
After it’s provisioned, you can manage it on your VPS dashboard page.
Deleting a MySQL VPS
If you no longer need your private database server, you can delete it in your panel.
- Navigate to the Dashboard page.
- You will see your server listed as psmysqlXXXXX.
- To the right, click the Delete button.
- You are asked to confirm that you want your database data migrated to a Shared MySQL server.
- Click the button Move everything on psmysqlXXXXX back to shared and then destroy psmysqlXXXXX.
- Your data will then be migrated to the Shared server within 24hrs.