Adding recovery information to your account is highly recommended as it will make it easy to reset your password should it ever be lost.
- Navigate to the Users page in your Google admin console.
- Click your user from the list.
- In the 'Security' section, click 'Add a recovery email' or 'Add a recovery phone'.
- Click the pencil icon in the 'Recovery information' section.
- Here you can enter a recovery email address and phone number. You can use this information to assist you in logging into your account should you ever lose your password.