Connecting using SQLyog
Setting up Webyog
The following are important set up instructions and screenshots from the free version of Webyog:
- Make sure you use the correct username and allowed hosts within the MySQL panel.
- Download and install Webyog.
- The Connect to MySQL Host dialog box appears when you open Webyog.
- Enter the information under the MySQL tab.
- Enter the information under the SSH tab.
- Click Test Connection...
Other SQLyog tools
You can also try out the free version of the Navicat MySQL GUI.