You can create three different types of website users.
You can reset the password for all types on the Manage Users page.
Changing your FTP user's password
To change your user's password in the panel:
- Navigate to the Manage Users page.
- Click the 'Show Info' down arrow next to your hostname to open the settings box for the user.
- Click the
- The following dialog box appears, prompting you to enter a password:
- If you wish to view the password, click the eye icon:
- Enter a password and click the Reset Password button to reset the password.
If the password you entered is found in the haveibeenpwned database, the following message appears:
You must enter a new password before proceeding. See Have I been pwned for more information.
- If necessary, enter a new password.
- The following progress bar appears:
- When the password is successfully updated, the following message appears: