You can create three different types of website users.
You can change the password for all types on the FTP & SSH Users page.
Changing the password
- To the right of the user under the 'Actions' column, click the Edit button.
- You have two options on this page to create a new password:
- Have the system pick a new password for you by checking the box 'Pick a password for me'.
- Choose your own password and enter it twice.
- Click the Save Changes button to save.
If you choose to have the panel create a password for you by selecting the checkbox 'Pick a password for me', the new system generated password will be display on the next page.