There are two ways to change your email password:
- Change it in the 'Mailboxes' panel.
- Change it in your DreamHost account panel.
View the following article for instructions on how to log into the Mailboxes interface:
Changing your password
To change it in the panel, proceed with the following instructions:
- Navigate to the (Panel > 'Mail' > 'Manage Email') page.
- Click the Edit button to the right of your email address.
- You have two options on this page to create a new password:
- Have the system pick a new password for you by checking the box 'Pick a new password for me'.
- Choose your own password and enter it twice.
- Click the Save Changes button to save your new password.
If you choose to have the panel create a password for you by selecting the checkbox 'Pick a new password for me', the new system generated password will be display on the next page.
Discussion list user
If you have no access to the list, this must be reset by DreamHost support.
Create a ticket in your panel on the (Panel > 'Support' > 'Contact Support') page.
Make sure to include the list you need the admin password reset for.
You must also send the support request from your primary email linked to your account. Only then will support be able to update the password for you.