Each DreamHost account has a primary email address assigned to it. This email gives you access to the DreamHost panel which you can access at panel.dreamhost.com.
There are two ways to reset this password:
To reset this password, visit the following link:
Enter your email address and the system will send you an email with further instructions.
Only the primary email set up on your account can reset your password using this link. If you require other people to access your account you must set up Account Privileges for each new user.
If you can log into your panel (Reset password in the panel)
- Navigate to the Get Started page.
- On the upper right under your Username, click the 'Profile Information' link.
- Click the 'Security' link.
- Enter a new password, confirm it, and then create a secret question.
- Click the Change button when finished.
- Navigate to the Security page.
- At the top, enter your current password, followed by your new password.
- Click the Change button to update it.