You can log into any WordPress site at the following address:
Replace example.com with your actual domain name.
Log into a DreamPress site in the panel
If you have DreamPress, you can auto-login to your WordPress Dashboard from your DreamHost panel:
- Open the Managed WordPress page.
- Click Manage to the right of the DreamPress site.
- Click the Manage WordPress button on the top right. This logs you into your WordPress admin dashboard
If you are directed to your wp-login page instead, then navigate to the Contact Support page and use the DreamPress category to submit a support ticket.
Don’t have DreamPress? You can try DreamPress risk-free for 30 days. For more information, please visit:
Log into a WordPress site in the panel
If you installed WordPress using the One-Click Installer, you can log in with the link above, or in your panel.
- Navigate to the Manage Websites page.
- Click the Manage button to edit your site settings.
- In the WordPress section, click the Manage button to log into your dashboard.
If you cannot remember your password
If you are familiar with using SSH, you can instead use wp-cli to change your user's password. See the following article for more information:
If you've lost your password, view the login page at example.com/wp-login.php.
On the next page, enter the email address you used when creating the site, then click Get New Password. You'll are then emailed a link to reset it.