This article explains how to delete a user from your G Suite plan.
Step 1 — Delete the user in the G Suite console
Before deleting a user, make sure you have backed up any necessary data. View the following article for details on what is removed:
- Navigate to the Users page in your G Suite panel.
- Hover over the user you wish to delete. To the right click the More dropdown.
- From the dropdown, choose Delete user.
- You then have the option of transferring data to a different user:
- Start typing the email address of a different user into the box at the bottom to locate that user.
- Click Delete.
- A success message displays, notifying you that your data is transferring to the other user.
Step 2 — Adjust the billing plan (if you are not replacing the user)
- Navigate to the Manage G Suite page in your panel.
- Click the Manage Plan button.
- Select a lower amount of users you wish to downgrade to.
- Click the Update Plan button. A success message confirms your plan has been updated.