When you have a due balance on your account, DreamHost will send out email notices to you in order for you to pay a due balance so that your account will avoid suspension.
How can I ensure that the billing notice I received was from DreamHost?
All billing notices come from a dreamhost.com email address. You can also verify which emails were sent to your account contact by checking your support history in your panel. Visit the (Panel > ‘Support’ > ‘Support History’) page for this information.
- DreamHost sends billing reminder notices to the primary email contact on the account once your monthly invoice has been closed.
- Until the balance due is paid, you’ll receive another reminder email weekly to the primary contact on the account.
- There is a 60-day grace period for all due balances (from the date the invoice was issued) before the account is suspended for non-payment.
Where are billing notices sent?
Billing reminder notices are sent to the email address (or addresses) that you have listed in your DreamHost account. DreamHost does not send physical reminder notices to a mailing address, and are only sent via email.
To see where billing reminder emails are sent or add/change these email addresses, use the 'Edit Profile page in the panel:
- Log in to your DreamHost panel directly in your DreamHost panel at https://panel.dreamhost.com.
- Click the ‘Profile Information’ link under your Username on the upper right of the screen.
- This page shows your current primary email address on the account.
- You can modify this primary email address or add another address to receive copies of billing notices.