Adding a Dedicated server
- Navigate to the Dedicated Dashboard page.
- Click the Add a Dedicated Server button at the top of the page.
- You'll see a few options here that correspond to the chart in the overview article:
- Click the desired CPU cores button. The plan options change for each option.
- Once you decide which plan you'd like to purchase, click the 'Migrate existing server' dropdown.
- Select to either migrate existing data from another server, or to not migrate data at all.
- Click the Add Server button to complete your purchase.
Upgrading to a new Dedicated server plan
If you would like to migrate from you current Standard (formerly 'Blue Moon') dedicated server to a new Enhanced (formerly 'Summer Moon') plan, log in to your panel and navigate to the Contact Support page.
Create a ticket for technical support requesting that your data on the current Standard server be migrated to a new plan. Please allow at least 3 days for this to take place after support has responded.