- Look for the dock images at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the 'Finder' icon with the smiley face on your dock.
- In 'Finder', locate the menu bar at the top and then navigate to Go > Connect to Server.
- In the 'Connect to Server' dialog box, enter the URL to your WebDAV directory in the 'Server Address' field.
- Click Connect.
- Once the connection is made, you are prompted for your WebDAV username/password.
- Once you’ve connected, the WebDAV directory is mounted in your 'Finder' and on your desktop.
You can now start adding, editing, deleting files in this directory from the comfort of your computer.
Connecting with Ubuntu
- Go to the desktop.
- On the top menu bar, click File > Connect to Server.
- The Connect to Server dialog box opens:
- Enter the following:
- Server: URL of your domain only. Do not enter the http:// part. For example, if your URL is http://example.com, just enter example.com or www.example.com if you force the www subdomain.
- Port: This can be left alone since choosing the connection type auto-fills this section. Default is port 80 just in case.
- Type: Select WebDAV as the connection type.
- Folder: The name of the WebDAV directory you set up on your computer.
- User name: WebDAV username.
- Password: WebDAV username password.