This article explains how to sign up for a new DreamHost account. This is for new customers that are new to DreamHost and wish to open an account with their personal details and payment information.
- Visit dreamhost.com.
- On the top navigation menu, click 'All Services' to view a list of services DreamHost offers. Or navigate the website to find which service is best for your needs.
- Click the service you wish to purchase. In this example 'Shared Hosting' is chosen.
- On the service page, click the button to sign up for the service.
- After clicking the button, you're taken to signup.dreamhost.com. In this example it opens https://signup.dreamhost.com/shared/email/.
- Enter an email and password.
- On the next page you can choose to register a new free domain, add a domain you already own, start with a free dreamhosters.com subdomain, or add a domain later.
- Choose a billing option.
- Select if you wish to add a Private MySQL server to your account.
- The final page asks you to enter your personal information and payment details.
- Click the Place order now button at the bottom to complete the signup process.
If you have any further questions, please contact DreamHost technical support