This article explains how to sign up for a new DreamHost account. This article is for new customers that wish to open an account with their own personal details and payment information.
- Visit dreamhost.com.
- On the top navigation menu, click a product you're interested in.
- Website Builder
- WordPress Hosting
- Hosting & Servers
- Domain Names
- Click the service you wish to purchase. In this example 'Hosting Overview' is chosen.
- Click the 'Learn More' button for the service you're interested in.
- Scroll down on the service page and click the 'Sign up' button for your chosen payment plan.
- After clicking the button, you're taken to signup.dreamhost.com. In this example it opens https://signup.dreamhost.com/shared/email/.
- Enter an email and password.
- On the next page you can choose to register a new free domain, add a domain you already own, start with a free dreamhosters.com subdomain, or add a domain later.
- Choose a billing option.
- Select if you wish to install WordPress or add a Private MySQL server to your account.
- The final page asks you to enter your personal information and payment details.
- Click the Place order now button at the bottom to complete the signup process.
If you have any further questions, please contact DreamHost technical support