If you no longer need your DreamPress site and do NOT wish to downgrade it to a different plan, you can completely delete the website and plan in your panel.
If you choose to delete DreamPress, the site is NOT moved to another hosting plan. It is removed from your panel, and all files are deleted along with the database. View the following article to migrate the site to a different plan.
- Navigate to the Manage Websites page.
- Click the Manage button to open the Domain Settings page, which allows you to adjust various settings for your site.
- If in Grid view, click the Manage button at the bottom of the website box.
- If in List view, click the Manage button at the far right of your domain name.
- Click the Hosting tab.
- Scroll down and click the Change Plan button.
- Towards the very bottom of the page, click the Delete DreamPress button.
- Click Delete DreamPress to confirm the site and plan's deletion.