If you no longer have a need for your DreamPress site and do NOT wish to downgrade it to a different plan, you can completely delete the website and plan in your panel.
If you choose to delete DreamPress, the site is NOT moved to another hosting plan. It is removed from your panel and all files are deleted along with the database. View the following article if you want to migrate the site to a different plan.
- Navigate to Managed WordPress.
- Click the 'Manage' button.
- The 'Manage DreamPress' page opens, which includes the following 'Change plan' button near the top:
- Click the Edit/Remove Plan button.
- The 'Change your plan' page opens:
- Towards the very bottom of the page, click the Delete DreamPress button.
- A pop-up displays. Click Delete DreamPress to confirm the site and plan's deletion.