If you no longer have a need for your DreamPress site and do NOT wish to downgrade it to a different plan, you can completely delete the website and plan in your panel.
If you choose to delete DreamPress, the site is NOT moved to another hosting plan. It is removed from your panel and all files are deleted along with the database.
- Navigate to (Panel > 'WordPress' > 'DreamPress').
- Click the 'Manage' button.
- The 'Manage DreamPress' page opens:
If you are on the 'Advanced' plan and have multiple DreamPress installs, and would like to change your plan to 'Basic' or 'Plus', you must first delete all but one DreamPress installation.
- Click the Change plan button.
- The 'Change your plan' page opens:
- Towards the very bottom of the page, click the Delete DreamPress button.
- A pop-up displays. Click Delete DreamPress to confirm the site and plan's deletion.